» S T A R A B B I T ~ Seiya  & Usagi Official Italian Forum ™ • [vr.13]

1. Love the Second time around
    Part 22

Top   Dislike    25 Comments   4,624 Views
    LOVE AT THE SECOND TIME AROUND
    Written by: Chette

Part 22: Usagi's Birthday

After Seiya fainted and Saphir took Dimande away, Taiki moved Seiya on his bed while Usagi put her clothes back and after that, she sat on his bed and clasped her hand with his. Taiki looked at her sternly and said, "It's best for you to go home."

Usagi slowly looked at Taiki, "No I can't... I will stay here until he wakes up-"

Yaten snapped out and glared at her. "Don't cause anymore trouble for him! If.. If I could just control him- I would separate you and him forever!" he yelled, "I just wished that he didn't have to experience all of these things. If only we still have that potion he drank before-" he stopped when Taiki hit him on the shoulder.

"What Potion?"

Taiki looked at her directly, "Seiya drank a potion from us... a potion that could erase his memories of you."

Usagi gaped at him, "W-Why? Why did you gave him that? Why did he drank-"

Yaten growled, "He chose to drink it okay? It was the night when Chiba forced you to do it with him!" he punched the wall, "Damn you princess... because of you, he experienced all of these misfortunes in life. He broke the locket for you, and now he was used to resurrect someone who wants you." he said, as he closed his eyes.

"I'm sorry-"

Yaten grabbed her shoulders, "Don't be sorry for him! DO SOMETHING FOR HIM!" he shook his head, his eyes filled with tears. "Haven't you hurt him enough, Moon Princess? Can't you at least do something for him?"

Usagi bit her lower lip, "Yaten... I didn't choose this life. I didn't choose this destiny. Sometimes, I even think that I am not even qualified to be a moon princess, and I-" she gasped when Yaten pushed her away.

"This is bullshit." Yaten said, as he turned his back on her. "You may be destined, But you have a choice. Seiya was one of the prince of the stars, who became a sailor soldier and turned into a girl because he was destined to do that. But now he is just a mere mortal. Seiya came back for the second time on this earth for you. I know it's a futile mission. But he was trying his best." he said, as he clenched his left hand. "But you were not helping him. You can't even decide for yourself. It was all because I have to do this and do that." he quickly turned around to look at her, "Well damn. If you can't fight for him or you can't love him then let him be!"

Taiki sighed, "Yaten-"

"You have no right to love Seiya, because you can't even fight for him!"

Usagi gasped, "That's not true! I am ready to fight for-"

"THEN PROVE IT!" Yaten growled, "PROVE THAT YOU ARE WORTHY OF SEIYA!"

I've always been looking for your sweet smell...
    ...to convey my voice. (I love you)
    Where are you now? (Moonlight Princess)
    Our Princess...
    Answer me right away (Answer for me)
    Answer me gently (Answer for me)

Answer me gently (Answer for me)
    Answer me gently (Answer for me)...

She sighed, rubbed her eyes, and picked up the remote control to turn the TV off. In the silence of the house, Usagi had remain sitting on the sofa while wrapping her legs and stared blankly on the television. Though she already turned off the television, she could still see him in her mind. It was so obvious that Seiya is back and that Dimande really left his body.

It was so strange and it gave her the creeps when she found out that for the past few days, she was with the Prince of the Negamoon and not with Seiya. Dimande almost got into her but Seiya protected her.

"Odango! No matter what happen! Impurity! Destiny! Hatred! Revenge! I'll fight them for you!"

Those were the last words she heard from him in person. After that night, they didn't get a chance to talk to each other. He became busy with his career because he had to make-up for all of those times he didn't show up. Interviews, Commercial taping, shows etc.

"Well damn. If you can't fight for him or you can't love him then let him be!"

When she heard those words from Yaten, she got angry because she was ready to fight for him, but Yaten couldn't see that. Maybe it was because she was not doing her very best. There were still times that she was afraid what will happen to Crystal Tokyo in the future if Endimyon and Serenity would not be together?

"Sometimes.. I wish I was not... the future neo-queen serenity of the Crystal Tokio..." she murmured.

"PROVE THAT YOU ARE WORTHY OF SEIYA"

Usagi sighed, but she remembered that it was Seiya who proved to everyone that he wants her, while she on the other hand... she can't. "Seiya..." she whispered, "How can I prove to them? Mamoru still didn't accept the break-up. The Sailor Soldiers were still controlling me and checking up on me every minute, every second of the day."

"You may be destined, But you have a choice. Seiya was one of the prince of the stars, who became a sailor soldier and turned into a girl because she was destined to do that. But now he is just a mere mortal. Seiya came back for the second time on this earth for you. I know it's a futile mission. But he was trying his best."

Usagi glanced at the telephone on her right. "Second chance huh?"

His Black-Blue hair sleek from his shower and a stripped red bath towel secured around his toned-hard middle, Seiya took his time crossing the room to get to his cell phone ringing. He picked it up and saw an unknown number, He reluctantly opened up his cell phone. "Yeah?"

"S-Seiya?"

That voice... "Tsukino-san?" he felt all giddy while hearing her voice on the phone, "W-Why did you call and what phone are you using?" he asked,

"Our Landline phone..."

"I see.." he sighed, figures why it was an unknown number. "A-Anyway.. why did you call?"

"H-How are you? A couple of days ago.. you fainted after Prince Dimande left your body and I couldn't stay beside you because I don't want to disturb you.. so I just felt that I want to call you and ask if how are you.. Are you getting enough rest? food? fruits? You know I can buy some stuff at the grocery.. you've been busy and I don't want to be a bother but-"

"But?" Seiya asked, smiling. He just loves hearing her voice.

"I am... blabbering right?"

"Go on.. blab, gossip, talk or nag.. It's fine with me..." he said, as he entered his room and stared blankly at the bed. His smile faded remembering what he saw before. He was on this bed with her but it wasn't him... it was that prince. "I'll listen to you always-"

"Seiya?"

He felt a concern and worried tone on her voice, "Yeah I am still here..."

"Your voice changed.. is everything alright?"

"..Yeah." his eyes wandered on his desk calendar and blinked, the number 30th was encircled and said 'Odango's Birthday.'

"Well, anyway.. I might be taking your time. But just call me when you need me.. I am really sorry for-"

He picked up the calendar. "It's the 29th of June right?" he asked, while glancing at the calendar.

"Yeah.. why?"

"Tsukino-san...do you want to go out with me later?" he asked, "But I still have some taping to do.. I will be finished around 11:30pm..."

"Isn't that a little bit late?"

Seiya smiled, "No actually.. I know a restaurant that opens twenty-four-seven."

"...um.."

"Oh and be sure you're dressed in formal clothes. It's an expensive restaurant but we had no choice because that's my only free time... gomen nasai..."

"Formal..? oh..okay."

"Great. I'll meet you there okay? I'll text you the address on your cell phone."

Night...

"Hi," Seiya said, he was so handsome wearing a conservative black suit, white shirt and a red tie.

"...Hi" Usagi smiled, hoping that her reddish-pink floral chiffon dress was okay for him. "I-Is this okay?" she asked,

"You look beautiful..." Seiya said, he leaned over her and kissed her cheek. "Shall we?" he asked,

They started to walk, Usagi put her hand on his arm. "Do we have a reservations?" she asked, as he opened the door for her.

"Midnight, on the porch."

"Oh okay..."

"Mr. Kou? Your seat awaits." said the host as he bowed to them.

Usagi looked around and noticed that they were the only ones in that place. "Here I thought you said this place doesn't close?" she asked, as they started to walk up the stairs.

"I rented this place for us."

Before she could reply, the hostess showed them to the table for two on the outside porch. Usagi in shock, she released her hand on his arm to cover her mouth as she gasped in astonishment. The place was totally romantic. There were fresh flowers on the linen-covered table and a candle. Seiya pulled out Usagi's chair for her and then took his seat across from her. She continued to looked around, looked above while the moon and stars were shinning so brightly, while hearing Seiya telling the host that it's time. The host nodded and talked to the waiter.

"So.. are we going to eat?" Usagi asked, blinking. Seiya chuckled and she frowned. "I know right? I always think of food. Wow. Big deal." she pouted, Seiya just shook his head and she was about to say more when the waiter came back with a food tray. "Oh goodie.. here's the food.." she said, The waiter looked at Seiya. Usagi blinked, and saw Seiya looked at his watch.

"Wait for it..." Seiya said, the waiter nodded.

Usagi blinked again. What's happening? Why is Seiya looking at the clock and the waiter not serving the food?

"Okay.. Open it." Seiya said, smiling.

The waiter opened the food tray, Usagi saw a red square box. "What is this?" she asked, confused.

"Open it." Seiya said,

She opened the box, and the rings glittered against the red velvet of their case. Stunned, she drew in a deep breath. "W-Wha..?"

"Choose one, and it will be yours."

"I.. I can't choose..." she said quietly. Though her eyes didn't leave a one particular ring.

Seiya leaned forward and saw moon and stars ring. "How about this?" he asked,

How had he known that of all of them, this was the one she'd have chosen for herself? The Sapphire and diamond accent moon and stars ring was a symbol for the two of them. Like a match made in heaven.

"That sir is called the celestial romance ring." said the waiter.

Seiya plucked it from the velvet and held it out, "Try it." he invited.

She hesitated, but after a few seconds she held out her hand and watched numbly as he slid it onto her ring finger.

Seiya thought that it looked as though it had been made for her, he watched her face as the ring slid home, saw her mouth tighten and then relax, and wondered again what was she thinking now. When she looked at him, he smiled at her. "Perfect." then he raised her hand and kissed the ring, and then her hand. "Happy Birthday.. Tsukino Usagi."

Usagi shivered from the kiss, she was about to say thank you when she realized what he just said, "B-Birthday?" she asked,

Seiya blinked, "Your birthday is June 30 right?" he asked,

"Yeah tomorrow.." Usagi said, blushing.

"It's already the 30th." he said, as he pointed his watch. "Midnight."

Usagi gasped, "Mou... is that the reason why you-?" she stopped when Seiya nodded. "Mou~" she slumped on her seat. "I can't believe you-" she shook her head,

"You were terrified?"

Usagi shook her head, "I was confused!"

Seiya chuckled, "Anyway now let's eat." he said, and with that another waiter gave the menu to both of them. "So what where you thinking before?" he asked, when the waiter left.

"I don't know... maybe.. something... weird..." Usagi said, when she said that she covered her face using the menu.

"Weird?" he asked,

"We did weird stuff... for the past few days remember-" she asked, then when Seiya got silence; she looked at him. "Seiya?"

He got a strange look on his face, "That's not me at all."

Oh no.. "Well do not worry.. nothing happen. You were after all protecting me..." she said, as she resumes looking at the menu.

"..yeah.. like I said I will protect you.. no matter what happens." Seiya said, then a waitress came to the table and poured wine into their glasses. When she left them, he looked at her. "So what shall we have to eat?"

"I was thinking maybe scallops? I haven't tasted those yet.." she said,

"Oh good choice. Scallop in the white wine and garlic sauce are good here." Seiya said,

"But I want to.. taste their lobster?" Usagi asked, still looking at the menu with a childish look on her face.

"Decisions. Decisions," he teased. "Did you even had dinner?" he asked,

Usagi blushed, "Nope.. I didn't... because you told me to wear a princess style clothes and you're going to take me out so I didn't.."

Seiya smirked, "Well go ahead and order what you want. I can pay for it... it's your birthday after all."

The next hour flew by and before they knew it, they were already walking out of the restaurant, hand in hand. The night was cold so Seiya took off his jacket and put it around Usagi's shoulders. "You knew it will be cold so why wear a spaghetti type dress?" he asked,

She didn't answer his question, instead she asked him one. "Seiya.. why did you drink the potion to erase your memories of me?" she asked, Seiya stopped walking and looked at her. "Or.. you don't remember that?"

Seiya took a deep breath, "I.. remember and I remember everything now..." he said, "though.. I wish.. I don't remember some of the things..." he said, truthfully while he looked at the moon, it was in a full circle.

"Like?"

"Your screams.. you.. with Chiba.. screaming with fear.. then with ecstasy.." Seiya squeeze her hand; "I hated hearing your voice when you started to succumb to his desires." he shook his head, "so I had no choice but to drink that potion.. I wasn't thinking straight-"

"PROVE THAT YOU ARE WORTHY OF SEIYA!"

Seiya looked scared and she couldn't control herself. She wanted to ease that pain.

"PROVE THAT YOU ARE WORTHY OF SEIYA!"

She lifted on her toes and slid her free hand on his chest and raised her mouth to his.

Seiya's lips met hers, his touch hesitant, as if he still wasn't sure he would want to kiss her when he just finished telling her about that incident that made him want to erase her in his life. But her smell, his feelings, her skin, his longing, her perfume, overwhelmed the both of them. He released her hand and slid his hands on her waist. He heard her groaned as she slid her arms around his neck. She parted her lips slightly and their breath mingled. She felt light-headed and unsteady on her feet.

"Damn.. I wanted to do this badly," he breathed. When he pulled away from the kiss but his hands tightened around her small waist

"Then.. kiss me many times tonight..." Usagi said, smiling. "It's my birthday after all." she added,

He smiled as he lifted the other hand to caress her cheek, and his mouth pressed hard against her. Her lips parted on their own accord and she tasted the tip of his tongue. Usagi was glad that he was holding her, because at that moment her knees felt weak. After a few minutes, they finally parted, breathless and panting, nothing seeming the same as it had been a moment before.

Usagi brought her fingertips to her lips, "Wow.." she murmured.

"Wow.." he repeated, as he took a step back from her. He seemed unsteady on his feet too.

Silence..

"Seiya-" "Tsukino-"

They stared at each other and laughed,

"You first." Seiya said,

"Can I have another request for my birthday?" she asked,

"Sure."

"Call me Odango once again." Usagi said, smiling. "Though.. I hope Akemi wouldn't mind." she said, then it hit her. She's not available and so is he. "I mean.. oh no.. Akemi.."

Seiya looked at her, "Sure.. Odango..." he said, then he looked down. "And there's something you have to know about Akemi." he murmured. Usagi blinked, "She's not really my fiance."

"MINAKO!"

Minako smiled, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY USAGI!" she said, she was running to hug her but halted when Usagi held up her hand. "Eh?"

"Seiya told me everything about Akemi! It wasn't true that Akemi was his fiance right?" she growled.

Minako gulped, "Oh.. so.. Seiya told you-"

"Why did you do that? Why did you have to trick me like that?" she sighed as she took a seat from Minako's sofa.

Minako sat beside her, "Well.. Why did I do that? Because.. we wanted to know if you truly like him."

"That was cruel..." Usagi said, teary eyed at Minako.

"Hey. You're the cruel one!" Minako said, then she bowed. "Forgive me for saying that on your birthday" she said, then she looked away and crossed her arms. "But yeah. The victim here is Seiya."

"Minako-"

"Because you can't be honest about your feelings... Seiya is suffering and so are other people!"

Usagi sighed, "Well no more. I am going to be honest now. Actually.. I told Mamoru that I want to break up with him."

Minako gasped, "Y-You did?" she screamed, "And what happen? so you're now free?"

Usagi shook her head, "No.. Mamoru didn't... accepted it."

"Bummer..." she said, Usagi nodded. "Anyway there's a celebration for you later... at the Hino's shrine so.. let's all meet there together alright?" she asked, clasping her hand. Then she felt something and looked at the finger. "Oh my! Where did you get this marvelous ring?"

Usagi blushed, "S-Seiya's birthday present."

"Wow...Stars and Moon huh?" she giggled. "Looks like the destiny is changing."

"Minako-"

"Relax. People change their lives to be with other people all the time..." Minako said, smiling.

"What?"

Minako took a deep breath, "What I am saying is.. Princess... you should not be scared of what's ahead of you. Though we have destiny, we have our own choices. And people.. change their lives.. and choose for themselves. I maybe a senshi... but I want you to be happy. So now that another year have added to your age.. isn't it about time to stand on your feet and start choosing the best thing for yourself?"

"Happy Birthday Usagi!"

It was approximately the twelfth time she'd heard the words, but it was really nice when they came from the people who knew her so well. The senshi made a small celebration about her birthday and gave her gifts that she could treasure forever.

"Are you happy Koneko-chan?" Haruka asked, while leaning towards her.

Usagi smiled, "Yes.. thanks..."

Haruka looked skeptical, "Are you okay?" she asked,

"Happy Birthday Usagi!"

It was Naru, her childhood best friend who entered the Hino's shrine with her now husband Umino. Umino has changed from dorky glasses to just simple glasses. Usagi smiled her best 'birthday smile' as she was hugged and kissed by her.

She took a sip of her drink, "Well go ahead and get something to eat." she said, Umino entered the room to join the celebration.

"By the way... nice ring." Haruka whispered. Usagi blushed, "Let me guess... Seiya?" she whispered again. Usagi blushed deeper. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone."

"Usagi.. he's here." Rei said, giggling. "He entered at the back door, can't you believe him?"

Usagi turned to look at Rei and saw Mamoru holding flowers. "Happy Birthday.. Usako.." he said, giving the roses to her. All the Senshi (minus Minako and Haruka) yelled, "chu! chu! chu! where's the kiss?" Mamoru leaned forward and tried to kiss Usagi on the lips but she turned her head away so his lips touched her cheek.

"Thanks..." she said, then she received the roses. "Go inside, there's a lot of food.." she murmured. Mamoru nodded and left Naru and Usagi at the entrance of the Hino's shrine.

"So tell me... He is Mamoru-san right?" Naru asked, Usagi nodded. "So why aren't you being idiot and grinning like crazy the moment you saw him?" she asked,

"It's a long story..."

"Odango.."

Her breath caught in her chest and she slowly turned to look up into his blue eyes. "S-Seiya.."

Seiya smiled a slow, lazy smile at her. "Happy Birthday again.." he said, giving her roses.

Naru gasped, "You know this guy?" she asked, "I mean personally?" she added. Of course everyone knows Seiya Kou the leader of the 'Three Lights.' Before she could ask a stupid question, the other three lights appeared behind Seiya.

"Happy Birthday Tsukino-san" Taiki said, smiling. "I didn't know it was your birthday until Seiya told us."

"Yeah.. fine. Happy Birthday." Yaten said, sighing.

"Usako, Rei told me-" Mamoru stopped seeing Seiya. "What are you doing here?" he asked, his voice rose up.

"Mamoru.. he is my guest." Usagi said, Naru blinked.

"Usako!" Mamoru growled,

Seiya smirked and took three steps towards Usagi, Then he leaned forward and kissed Usagi, taking his time to caress first her bottom lip and then her top. He nibbled on her lower lip, then plucked deliciously at it with his.

Mamoru eyes went dark. "CUT THAT OUT!"

Everyone heard some yelling at the entrance of the Shrine. They all look and gasped when Mamoru punched Seiya while Seiya fell beside Usagi. Taiki and Yaten helped him to stand up, as he wipe the blood on his lips.

"H-HOW DARE YOU KISS MY FIANCE IN FRONT ME!" Mamoru yelled.

Seiya narrowed his eyes, "It's just a birthday kiss-"

"GET OUT" Mamoru said, pointing at the gate.

Usagi was still in shock with the kiss but when Mamoru yelled to Seiya to get out, she glared at him.

"GET OUT!" Mamoru growled.

"Let's go Seiya." Yaten said, grabbing Seiya.

"Seiya-" Taiki whispered.

Seiya looked at Usagi who looked down. Seiya sighed and turned his back on them ready to leave.

"Don't leave Seiya."

All eyes on the princess, while her head still bowing.

"Usako.."

Usagi glared at him, "Like I said, He is my guest. This is my Birthday and we already broke up remember?" she said, looking at him.

Seiya eyes widen, while everyone gasped.

I just post it here coz in ff.net I received a very... rude review (not for the story) but attacking me personally just because he doesn't like Seiya and Usagi) these mamoru and usagi fans... grr...

Comments
  1. view post
    6/7/2011, 13:41     Top   Dislike

Group
    Moon ☾
    Shooting Stars
    +14

Status
    also in Italy, MamoXUsagi fans attack the fan fictions about Seiya X Usagi :(
    Next days, I'll translate this chapter for the other people of the forum ^_^
    Now, I'm going to the beach :P

2. yakuri
    view post
    7/7/2011, 03:15     Top   Dislike

User deleted

User deleted

QUOTE (stellina_bg @ 6/7/2011, 14:41) 
    also in Italy, MamoXUsagi fans attack the fan fictions about Seiya X Usagi :(
    Next days, I'll translate this chapter for the other people of the forum ^_^
    Now, I'm going to the beach :P

Oh would you please translate it?? I want to share it to our friends here :)
    though its a bit.. long.. but little by little..

the url is here: www.fanfiction.net/s/2892972/1/Love_the_Second_time_around

3. view post
    7/7/2011, 10:07     Top   Dislike

Group
    Moon ☾
    Shooting Stars
    +14

Status
    ehm yes, it's a bit long, but little by little i could translate it ^_^

4. yakuri
    view post
    7/7/2011, 16:25     Top   Dislike

User deleted

User deleted

QUOTE (stellina_bg @ 7/7/2011, 11:07) 
    ehm yes, it's a bit long, but little by little i could translate it ^_^

Thank you! :D As a gift.. I want to give you a book.. um.. do you want a book of mine? I can ship it there for you in your address :)

5. view post
    9/7/2011, 11:08     Top   Dislike

Group
    Moon ☾
    Shooting Stars
    +14

Status
    oh you're very kind ^_^ I'll read the reviews to choose a book :)

6. yakuri
    view post
    9/7/2011, 17:10     Top   Dislike

User deleted

User deleted

QUOTE (stellina_bg @ 9/7/2011, 12:08) 
    oh you're very kind ^_^ I'll read the reviews to choose a book :)

Ok you go here:
    http://lightcrystalpublishing.com/store.html
    and choose either Melody in my heart 2, Melody in my heart 3 or Seven Worlds in One World :) those were my books :)

7. yakuri
    view post

User deleted

User deleted

I'm waiting what you choose so that I will give it to you as a gift ^^

8. view post
    4/8/2011, 16:53     Top   Dislike

Group
    Moon ☾
    Shooting Stars
    +14

Status
    I've read the first part (the prologue) and I have a doubt: in your story, is Fighter in her human form a female or a male?

9. yakuri
    view post
    5/8/2011, 02:49     Top   Dislike

User deleted

User deleted

QUOTE (stellina_bg @ 4/8/2011, 17:53) 
    I've read the first part (the prologue) and I have a doubt: in your story, is Fighter in her human form a female or a male?

of course male @.@

10. view post
    5/8/2011, 09:05     Top   Dislike

Group
    Moon ☾
    Shooting Stars
    +14

Status
    CITAZIONE (yakuri @ 5/8/2011, 03:49) 
    CITAZIONE (stellina_bg @ 4/8/2011, 17:53) 

of course male @.@

11. view post

Group
    Moon ☾
    Shooting Stars
    +14

Status
    Finally the translation of the first chapter of the fan fiction. Sorry for the delay, but I've never found the time :aiuto.gif:
    Finalmente ecco a voi la traduzione del primo capitolo della fan fiction di Chette/Yakuri. Mi scuso per il ritardo, ma non trovavo mai il tempo :XD.gif:
    Siccome la storia la sto scoprendo con voi, se dovessero esserci capitoli non adatti ai piccoli, ovviamente ve lo segnalerò :P per ora potete andare tranquille :asd.gif:

LOVE THE SECOND TIME AROUND - PART 1
    © Fan fiction by Chette-Yakuri/ Traduzione italiana by Stellinabg

"Voglio vederla…"

"Ora sarà regina"

"Voglio vederla…"

"Non è tua"

"Ho molta voglia di vederla"

"Non puoi cambiare la provvidenza"

"Accidenti! Voglio vederla!"

Fighter strinse il pugno e lo batté forte sul tavolo reale. Healer, Maker e la principessa Kakyuu rimasero sorpresi della sua reazione. Erano passati molti anni da quando avevano fatto ritorno al loro pianeta (Kinmoku) e Fighter non era mai tornata alla sua vita abituale. I giorni trascorrevano e lei voleva essere un umano...voleva essere Seiya…voleva stare con lei... Ora, ne aveva abbastanza. Voleva ritornare sulla terra, essere Seiya e stare con lei.

"Fighter..."

"Sto morendo dentro, principessa...lei è la mia vita...", disse, guardando in basso. "Prima non avevo alcuna possibilità di lottare per lei e per i miei sentimenti...ma ora sono pronta, sono pronta ad affrontare Mamoru-san e lei"

"Ti farai male", disse Healer, aggrottando le sopracciglia.

"A-Almeno potrei vederla, anche se non sto con lei...Mi sembra ancora di vederla. No, così è una tortura!", disse, passando lentamente lo sguardo su di loro. I suoi occhi erano supplichevoli e le lacrime iniziarono a cadere. "Per favore, Principessa... Fammi tornare da lei ... Io voglio diventare un umano...voglio vivere accanto a lei”

Capitolo 1: “Reunion” imprevista

“Che ne dici, dovrei fargli il naso rosso?" chiese Usagi Tsukino (20 anni) con un sorrisetto malizioso mentre sbuffava verso il contenuto della trousse di Minako Aino."Un clown deve avere un naso rosso, non pensi?"

Gli occhi scuri della direttrice Akane Gushiken brillavano, appena lei rise e si mise a guardarla. Ovviamente, Usagi Tsukino era cresciuta fisicamente ma non mentalmente ed emotivamente. Avrebbe parlato ancora senza dare peso alle sue parole. "Dai, Usagi! So che sei stata obbligata, ma non abbiamo scelta. Minako è occupata nello Studio Quattro, Rei con il suo tempio, Makoto con il suo incarico da insegnante di cucina e Ami con i suoi studi. Tu sei l'unica ad essere disponibile per fare l’assistente make-up."

Usagi si accigliò, "Sai cosa, vorrei che Minako non mi avesse insegnato come applicare il trucco". Sospirò, ma era costretta a farlo perché Minako era diventata una star due anni prima e Usagi era stata la sua addetta al trucco da allora. "Mi sento come se fossi un robot," disse, aggrottando le sopracciglia. All'età di 20 anni, tutti loro vivevano la propria vita, tranne lei. Fino ad allora era stata ad aspettare il ritorno di Mamoru, era stata costretta a occuparsi di politica perché era destinata ad essere una principessa e, in futuro, a governare il mondo. "A volte vorrei...poter vivere la mia vita sai?" disse, senza rendersi conto di parlare ad alta voce.

Akane, mentre sorseggiava il suo caffè, la guardò: "Già, mi chiedevo perché…ti lasci manipolare dagli altri. Perché? Perché non segui i tuoi sogni? O alcune delle cose che vuoi?", chiese.

"E’ una storia lunga" rispose Usagi, traendo un sospiro teatrale, "Che tu ci creda o no, la mia vita è già pianificata." Poi tornò la ragazzina allegra di sempre: "Che ne dici se lavoro solo un po’ sulle sopracciglia? Le farò con una bella punta. Sembrerà un diavoletto e…”

"Oh, ci sei!" Akane la interruppe bruscamente, mettendo giù il suo caffè e dirigendosi verso la porta con la mano tesa. "Sei in anticipo!"

"Molto divertente Akane-san" disse Usagi con una risata, sicura che Akane stesse scherzando. Il cantante sarebbe dovuto essere lì non prima di altri dieci o quindici minuti, anche se fosse arrivato in anticipo. Non avrebbe mai trovato la strada per lo studio. Alzò lo sguardo, ancora ridacchiando. Ma la risata le morì in gola. Il cosiddetto “pagliaccio” stava guardando dritto verso di lei, con un'espressione familiare nei suoi occhi azzurri e un sorriso disorientato apparve sulle sue labbra. Usagi gemette. Sarebbe voluta scappare. Lei non voleva dire quello che aveva detto.

Nonostante avesse salutato in modo assente e con una stretta di mano Akane, non riusciva a staccare gli occhi da lei, la donna che lo aveva appena etichettato come un clown. Finalmente. Dopo aver mantenuto il controllo per diversi giorni per impedire a sé stesso di correre verso casa sua. Finalmente. Era tornato e lei era lì. Cercò di evitare di ridacchiare appena gli tornò in mente ciò che aveva appena detto al loro primo incontro. Non poteva credere che dopo tutti quegli anni, la sua voce acuta continuasse ad essere come musica per le sue orecchie, una dolce melodia che gli faceva battere in modo irregolare il cuore.

Dopo tutti questi anni...

Si schiarì la voce e lasciò la presa sulla mano di Akane. "Non volevo interrompervi", disse alla fine. "Scusate, ma sembrava non esserci nessuno di turno alla reception e mi è stato indicato di venire qui, quando la ho nominata, Direttrice Akane. Devo aspettare da qualche altra parte?".

Nonostante il pregiudizio di Usagi verso di lui, ebbe la sensazione di un déjà-vu, la sensazione di familiarità, come se avesse già incontrato la persona che stava in piedi davanti a lei. Inoltre, anche lei non poteva fare a meno di pensare a quanto fosse tranquilla e piacevole la sua voce e quanto i suoi modi fossero umili. Argh, maledizione, pensò, perché gli ho detto queste cose? Facendo un lungo sospiro, si chiese da quanto tempo fosse arrivato e quanto avesse sentito della sua rude conversazione.

"Bentornato nel mondo dello spettacolo...Seiya Kou", disse Akane, sorridendo.

Usagi spalancò le palpebre. "S-Seiya?"

Dopo un silenzio imbarazzante, Akane si schiarì la gola, ricordando loro che era ancora in quella stanza. "Mi dispiace, la receptionist non era alla sua scrivania, Seiya.”, disse. "E…”, afferrò le spalle di Usagi e la spinse verso Seiya: "E la vera addetta al make-up è assente, così ho chiesto a Usagi di aiutarci. Lei è un grande aiuto. Vero, Usagi?".

Usagi si morse il labbro inferiore e abbassò lo sguardo. Perché non lo aveva riconosciuto prima? C’erano forse stati dei cambiamenti sul suo volto? Ma anche se ce ne fossero stati, lei non fu in grado di trovarne nemmeno uno perché continuava a fissare il pavimento.

"Giusto, Usagi?"

"G-giusto. S-Sì, certo! A-Almeno ora posso fare il trucco a qualcuno che conosco...pensavo che fosse uno sconosciuto", disse, evitando gli occhi di Seiya. Sentiva gli occhi del ragazzo su di lei e si sentiva come un gelato che veniva sciolto dal suo sguardo.

"Beh, meglio affrettarsi ora, tra un’ora Seiya è atteso per un’intervista per il suo ritorno", disse, lasciandoli soli.

Usagi rimase lì, senza muoversi. Non riusciva a muoversi. Desiderò che il cielo si fermasse a partire da lei. Si sforzò di guardarlo, poteva vedere dei leggeri lampi brillargli negli occhi e sembrava che il suo corpo fosse stato colpito da una raffica di colpi ad alta tensione. Le sarebbe servito il potere di Sailor Jupiter per deviare l'energia elettrica.

"Testolina buffa?"

Accidenti. Di nuovo quel nome. Perché gli era suonato come una dolce musica alle sue orecchie? Anche Mamoru la chiamava così, giusto? E allora perché il suo cuore batteva molto più velocemente ogni volta che Seiya la chiama così? Dopo i cinque anni di assenza di Seiya, pensava che la sua vita sarebbe tornata alla normalità. Ma si sbagliava, la sua vita non era mai tornata la stessa di un tempo. Iniziò a sentire la mancanza dei Three Lights, specialmente quella di Seiya. Il modo in cui camminava verso di lei, il modo in cui la prendeva in giro, il modo in cui le confessò i suoi sentimenti per lei... Le era mancato tutto di lui.

La seconda volta che Mamoru partì per America, Usagi non ne soffrì più di tanto e durante quegli anni non aveva desiderato Mamoru, anzi aveva desiderato lui.

"Testolina buffa?"

È questo l'amore? No, forse è solo la nostalgia provata verso un amico. Ma cosa sarebbe successo se questo fosse stato amore? Che dire di Mamoru? Perché comparava i suoi sentimenti per Mamoru con quelli che provava per Seiya? E perché sentiva vivo il suo cuore ora che era tornato? Che cosa gli era successo, però? C’era di nuovo qualcosa che non andava? Avrebbero dovuto combattere un altro nemico? Perché era di nuovo lì? E perché aveva ripreso la sua carriera di cantante?

"Testolina buffa?"

Usagi sbatté le palpebre e arrossì. "S-sì?"

"Il trucco, l’intervista, tra un'ora?" disse, mostrandole un sorriso a lei familiare. Un sorriso che riusciva sempre a far sorridere Usagi.

"S-sì! Ti andrebbe di prendere posto, allora?", chiese cercando di mantenere un certo decoro. Tono perfetto. Fresco. Calmo. Controllato.

Seiya fece un sorrisetto. "Quando tempo, testolina buffa", disse salendo agilmente sull’alta poltrona da trucco in stile persico, accanto al tavolo dove Usagi stava lavorando.

Mentre tornò a guardare tutte le cose di cui aveva bisogno, continuò a riflettere su di lui. Gli occhi di Seiya non lasciarono il suo viso. Usagi sospirò e tirò fuori diversi fazzolettini dalla scatola e gli restituì un sorriso tirato.
    "P-Protezione", mormorò. "Posso?", chiese e Seiya, annuendo, strizzò l'occhio. Lei arrossì febbrilmente e cominciò ad allentare la cravatta gialla, poi sbottonò un pulsante e prudentemente inserì i fazzolettini nel suo colletto della camicia verde, cercando di fare ciò senza toccare il suo collo. Scosse la testa, cercando di far andare via il calore che sentiva in faccia. Stava arrossendo parecchio e Seiya avrebbe potuto notarlo.

"Non sei cambiata"

Usagi si accigliò. "Fatti gli affari tuoi", disse, mentre apriva la crema. Iniziò ad applicargliela sul collo. La sua mano tremava al contatto con la sua pelle calda. Cercò mentalmente una spiegazione razionale per il suo comportamento così stupido: perché si sentiva così?

"Sei ancora bella come sempre"

Mise un po’ di fondotinta su una spugna e glielo applicò. Non riusciva a respirare e lottò affinché non respirasse troppo profondamente, soprattutto quando lo sentì parlare. "I…Io sono sempre bella ... sempre", disse, iniziando a spargere con la spugna la base sulla fronte, facendo strani movimenti, come se fosse troppo caldo al tatto. "T-Tu non sei...", deglutì, "non sei cambiato", mormorò, incapace di sopportare il silenzio. "Ti prego, smettila di guardarmi così", disse, infine, con decisione.

Seiya le sorrise. Non poteva che essere contento del fatto che Usagi fosse scossa quanto lui. La sua pelle bruciava ancora nei punti in cui le dita della ragazza avevano passato la spugna sul collo: "Non riesco a smettere di guardarti... Mi sei mancata così tanto", confessò.

Usagi girò di lato la testa e sorrise con aria assente. Mi è mancato?

"Quindi questo è il tuo lavoro? È così che ti alleni a diventare la Neo-Regina Serenity del III millennio?", chiese Seiya.

"Io…sto solo aiutando Akane", disse, "non sapevo che eri tu", sospirò e lo guardò, fermando il suo lavoro.
    "Seiya, c’è qualcosa che non va?"
    Seiya evitò il suo sguardo.
    "Sei qui per una missione? Dobbiamo combattere un nuovo nemico?", chiese con tono grave.

"Non devi preoccuparti. Sono venuto qui per una ragione. E se dovrò combattere, lo farò da solo", disse, guardandola nei suoi bellissimi occhi. "E' mia la lotta, è una lotta personale."

"Posso aiutarti?", chiese la ragazza.

Seiya sorrise: "Vorresti aiutarmi?"

"Se posso aiutarti, certo!" disse, riprendendo il suo lavoro. "So che siamo in grado di affrontare bene qualsiasi cosa".

Seiya sorrise, "Già. Qualsiasi cosa", disse, rilassandosi leggermente. "Come ti va la vita? Dove sono le altre?"

"Siamo tutte all’università. Ami frequenta un corso di Medicina perché un giorno vuole diventare un medico proprio come sua madre. Minako è già una cantante famosa", disse e Seiya annuì. "Come saprai già, lei studia le Belle Arti. Mako sta studiando per diventare una cuoca e Rei, invece non va all’università, ma ha iniziato ad allenarsi per diventare una sacerdotessa nel suo tempio.”
    Si sentì sollevata che Seiya stesse cercando di chiacchierare con lei in quel modo, una normale conversazione. Ora, se solo avesse anche distolto il suo sguardo, sarebbe stato perfetto. "Michiru è già un artista e proprietaria di una galleria, Haruka è una pilota famosa e Hotaru sta frequentando lo Juuban High School", aggiunse.

"E invece...Mamoru?" chiese a bassa voce, ma sapeva che Usagi aveva sentito perché smise di lavorare sul suo volto e ci fu un cambiamento nella sua espressione.

"Mamo è ancora in America", disse, "L'ultima volta che l’ho sentito è stato un mese fa... E’ un professore di Harvard ora, sta facendo un dottorato di ricerca o qualcosa del genere", disse, sospirando.

"Ti ha lasciata di nuovo?" chiese, aggrottando le sopracciglia.

Usagi si mise a ridere, ma non c'era tristezza in faccia. "Sono abituata. Voi ragazzi mi lasciate sempre."

Seiya si accigliò "Beh sì, l’ho fatto," si fermò, "ma almeno sono tornato", disse, sorridendo.

"Eh già..."

"Ma perché studia quel corso? Non dovrebbe studiare politica visto che un giorno diventerà un regnante?"

"Chiudi gli occhi, per favore", lo interruppe lei. L'ultima cosa di cui aveva bisogno era quello di sentirgli fare una lunga predica su Mamoru e la sua vita. Si era fatta anche lei quella domanda. Perché Mamoru poteva fare quello che voleva mentre a lei non era permesso farlo?

Seiya rimase tranquillo mentre Usagi gli applicava un sottile strato di trucco nell'area sotto le sopracciglia. Sapeva che c'era qualcosa di strano, ma anche di meraviglioso nella strana reazione della Usagi di ora, rispetto a quella di cinque anni prima. Quando cominciò a spalmare il fondotinta lungo i lati del naso, Seiya aprì gli occhi e la guardò di nuovo. Potrebbe essere? "Ti sono mancato anch'io, testolina buffa?" chiese dolcemente. Usagi arrossì e il battito cardiaco di Seiya aumentò. "Ho ragione!"

"Smettila. Quando le persone ti applicano il trucco, dovresti smettere di parlare", disse con schiettezza.

Lui la guardò con uno sguardo perplesso. "Davvero? Non me lo ha mai detto nessuno"

"Stai rovinando il mio lavoro"

"Che vuoi dire? Sono seduto qui e obbedisco ad ogni tuo ordine.", protestò con un sorriso a stento represso. Per lui, era davvero impossibile non godersi le emozioni che lei continuava a suscitare in lui.

"Sai bene cosa voglio dire", disse, fissandolo. "Dovresti smetterla di parlare"

"Ti sto mettendo a disagio?", chiese Seiya, con il suo tipico modo di fare. Diceva sempre le cose in modo diretto.

"Un po'" ammise Usagi, non del tutto onesta. Era davvero a disagio. "Smettila di flirtare con me", aggiunse.

Seiya rimase a bocca aperta: "Oh! Testolina buffa, non sei più una stupida…"

"SEIYA KOU!"

Seiya ridacchiò, mentre Usagi ringhiava. "In realtà, testolina buffa... Non riuscivo a smettere di flirtare con te nemmeno in passato. Ma sto cercando di farlo. Davvero." Usagi scosse la testa e continuò ad applicare il trucco su di lui. "Ehi, sei libera dopo la mia intervista? Possiamo andare a prenderci un gelato"

"Chiudi la bocca, per favore", disse Usagi, decidendo che era ora di lavorare sulla zona intorno alle sue labbra davvero ben scolpite. Le labbra che una volta erano state sul suo viso. Poteva ricordarlo ancora. Smettila di pensarci!, gridava nella sua mente.
    "Non mi piace più abbuffarmi di cibo", aggiunse debolmente. Bugia... Amava ancora abbuffarsi di cibo e lei era ancora l’Usagi-golosona, ma non poteva uscire con Seiya. Non più. "Hai le fossette, mi manca da fare la dentatura e poi avrai un divertente segno bianco quando sarai serio"

"Finché ci sarai tu in giro, testolina buffa...penso proprio che continuerò a sorridere"

Usagi non potette fare a meno di arrossire, ma fissò ancora una volta Seiya, poi alzò lo sguardo mentre appoggiava il pollice sulla punta del suo naso, il dito indice sotto il suo mento e gli chiuse delicatamente la bocca "Ora devi guardare verso il soffitto”, gli ordinò. "E chiudere la bocca", aggiunse.

"Perché devo tenere la bocca chiusa?", chiese, "Non stai truccando le labbra e gli occhi"

"Voglio che tu faccia come ti dico e tu sai perfettamente il perché"

"... per baciarmi?"

Gli occhi di Usagi si spalancarono e il suo battito cardiaco aumentò. "Guarda il soffitto e smettila di parlare", disse, spalmando il fondotinta sopra la sua mascella perfetta, notando a malincuore che aveva delle ossa meravigliose. Perché non l’ho notato prima? Il suo viso è davvero perfetto - Forse perché ero troppo stupida e giovane prima. Diede un'occhiata per vedere se stava facendo come gli aveva chiesto e cioè se stava tenendo gli occhi fissi verso l'alto. Ma non era così. Il suo sguardo era fisso su di lei e le sue labbra era curve in un leggero sorriso d'intesa. Improvvisamente ebbe un brivido e non riuscì a distogliere lo sguardo da lui o di finire ciò che doveva fare.

"Sei brillante come sempre, testolina buffa..." disse, con voce dolce e flebile.

Lei deglutì. "Ti sto solo mettendo un po’ di fondotinta ", disse con disinvoltura. "Ed ho quasi finito. Grazie a Dio", sussurrò. Il suo desiderio di terminare il lavoro fu la sua rovina. La spugna le sfuggì dalle dita e si diresse direttamente verso la giacca rossa di Seiya. "Oh no!"

Ma prima che potesse finire sulla giacca rossa, Seiya riuscì ad afferrarla. "Sei sempre la solita. Carina, bella e maldestra", disse sorridendo. "La testolina buffa che mi mancava...".
    "Ecco”, disse, dandole la spugna.

"G-grazie"

Seiya si guardò le dita e le mostrò a Usagi, "Mi sembra di essermi sporcato la mano con questa roba. Hai qualcosa per pulirmi?"

"Sì, certo", rispose Usagi, frugando nella borsa. Prese un pacchetto di salviettine, l’aprì con la bocca e afferrò la mano di Seiya. Iniziò a rimuovere il fondotinta dal palmo della mano rivolto verso l'alto e poi lo pulì tra le dita. Grosso errore, pensò dopo pochi secondi. Sapeva bene che le dita parlano. Così, gli diede il pacchetto di salviette, dicendogli: "Ti puoi pulire da solo".

"Perché non puoi farlo tu?"

"Perché..."
    Usagi voltò le spalle.
    "Devo…devo pulire tutto questo..."

"Va bene così?" chiese Seiya, passandosi ancora la salvietta sulle dita.

"Sì…non hai bisogno di altro trucco", disse, rimettendo tutti i contenitori di trucco nella borsa.

Si alzò in piedi e le sorrise. "Sono felice di non avere un naso da clown. Ma devo ammettere che sono deluso che tu non mi abbia fatto le sopracciglia diaboliche. Vanno bene con le corna che alcune persone pensano che io indossa e con questo vestito rosso", disse, mostrando il suo vestito. "Non ti pare?"

Usagi sospirò, ricordando quello che era successo. "Mi dispiace, non volevo dire questo"

"Lo so. Ma questo mi fa venir in mente alcune cose. Prima che ci incontrassimo, lo avevi pensato", disse, alzandosi in piedi dietro di lei. "Come ho detto, testolina buffa,…mi sei mancata"

Usagi sospirò e si voltò, facendo cadere la sua borsa. "Cavolo!"
    Cominciò a raccogliere alcune delle cose e Seiya si mise ad aiutarla.

Seiya vide un sacco di oggetti nuovi, "Hai un sacco di cose da ragazza ora", disse, prendendo il suo cellulare, il rossetto e qualche trucco. "Fammi indovinare...è l'influenza di Minako Aino?".
    Usagi sorrise timidamente, mentre gli occhi di Seiya si posarono su un piccolo oggetto luccicante: era il suo anello...

Usagi si alzò in piedi e Seiya fece lo stesso. Usagi mise la borsa sul tavolo e cominciò a guardare le cose all’interno, "Dovrei aver messo tutto"
    Seiya le mostrò l'anello.
    "Oh..."

"Questo non dovresti tenerlo al dito?"
    Usagi afferrò l'anello e lo mise nella borsa.
    "Perché non lo metti?", chiese Seiya

"Io..."

Seiya fece un passo più vicino a lei, "Tu...?"

"Ho avuto ..." disse mordendosi il labbro, quando il suo sguardo si posò sulle sue labbra. Era come quando erano stati soli nella stanza privata della discoteca, 5 anni prima.

"Hai avuto...?"

"Ho avuto.."
    Scosse la testa e saltò quasi quando vide Seiya in piedi, molto vicino a lei. Le sue labbra erano così vicine, così allettanti, così ferme e calde...

Nel frattempo, Seiya non riusciva a smettere di avvicinarsi a lei. Questa era la sua occasione. Non doveva lasciarsela scappare. Dio, è passato così tanto tempo... Avrebbe dovuto approfittare di questa occasione... Si piegò verso di lei, avvicinandosi sempre di più.

Così piacevole, quella parola entrò nella mente di Usagi quando sentì le labbra di Seiya fare pressione sulle sue. Così calde e alla menta .... Era stupida di quello che stava facendo.
    Questo è sbagliato! E’ assolutamente sbagliato!, pensò, completamente sconvolta e assolutamente terrorizzata.

Specialmente quando continuava a baciarlo...

Edited by stellina_bg - 6/12/2011, 15:29

12. *.Crystal.*
    view post
    21/11/2011, 00:15     +1   Top   Dislike

User deleted

User deleted

wow, mi sono emozionata quando Seiya e Usagi si sono incontrati *__*.
    Grazie Stella per tutto il lavoro che fai per noi ^_^

13. beppin79
    view post
    21/11/2011, 10:03     +1   Top   Dislike

User deleted

User deleted

Stellina cara!!! ma che cara che sei stata ad offrirti nella traduzione di questa FF!! Ma da dove è uscita questa favola!!! mi piace un casino questa FF!!!! :love2.gif: :love.gif:

14. view post

Group
    Moon ☾
    Shooting Stars
    +14

Status
    prego ragazze ^_^ la storia è talmente bella che sono motivata a continuare a tradurla :love.gif:

For Chette/Yakuri:
    Congratulations for the story!!! It's wonderful!!! :gift.gif:
    I really like how you expressed the feelings of Seiya and Usagi.
    Moreover, I find that the characters are exactly the same as they are in the anime ^_^ There is a mix of happy moments and deepest moments :)
    The other girls were affected positively by your story, too :) And they make you compliments :)